Muhogo wa Mtuzi
4 medium cassavas (peeled and boiled)
1 small onion (diced)
6 large tomatoes (diced)
Half tsp garlic salt
1 tsp seasoning salt
2 tablespoon chilli garlic sauce
1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
1 teaspoon curry powder
Half teaspoon chili flakes
Juice of 3 lemons.
Oil for frying.
– On a stove, place a pot and add oil to the pot.
– Add the onions and start sautéing them.
– Keep the stove on medium heat.
– Next add the dried onions and continue cooking.
– Then add the garlic salt, curry powder, chilli flakes, seasoning salt, the chilli garlic sauce and the tomatoes.
– Continue cooking until the tomatoes are crushed and cooked.
– Finally add the lemon juice and the cassava.
– Turn the stove on low and continue cooking.
– Remove from stove and serve.
You can always reduce the ingredients to suit your taste