Skip to content
Berries n Cream Parfait
- Berries and Cream Parfait
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a mixer, add the cream cheese, icing sugar and mix until smooth.
- Next add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Now add the whipped cream (cream that has already been whipped) to the cream cheese mixture and mix using a spatula and using folding method.
- Once well mixed, place the mixture in a piping bag.
- Take some decorative glasses or serving bowls.
- Pipe some cream mixture in each bowl, add some berries on top and add another layer of cream on top. To finish off top the cream with a strawberry or any berry.
- Place the parfaits in the fridge and serve cold.
You may also like...