• Whole eggplants – 3 pcs large ones
• Sesame paste (Simsim Tahina) – 3 Table spoons
• Plain natural yoghurt – 1 pot of 125 g
• Corriander and parsley leaves (few leaves of each)
• Lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
• Garlic (1 pc)
• Olive oil (1 tablespoon)
• Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe Added by Asma Abeid Faraj
– Grill the eggplants till soften.
– When ready peel the skin and put in a mixer and blend along with all the above ingredients, till smooth.
– Serve in a plate and add some more olive oil on top of the salad.
– Ready to eat with warm bread.
Enjoy a healthy salad:) Ideal as a starter meal in Ramadhan 🙂